Thursday, October 8, 2009

Home Remedy For Swollen Upper Eyelid Of Baby

I had a swollen upper eyelid.


I few days ago I woke up having a swollen upper left eyelid. Mom and dad were furious because they thought a cockroach had bitten my eyelid. They searched the room like CSI investigators and when they saw one cockroach, they mutilated it to death. My eyelid swell bigger in the afternoon. Since it was a weekend, My doctor has no clinic. Dad researched on possible causes and remedies in his computer. They also consulted with grandma and my aunts. They came up with the decision that if the swelling continues for another day, they will bring me to the hospital.


The thing is, I only have a swollen upper eyelid. My eye is perfectly okay and clear. My dad keeps on checking on my eye and he says its normal and not reddish. Since it seem that my eyes were okay and clean, dad and mom didn't panic anymore. On their research, it must be bacterial infection or something. One home remedy widely suggested was to do a cold ice compress on top of my swollen eyelid. I didn't like the feeling so I kept on pushing the hand of dad. But he persisted more. He did the ice thing three times during that day and the following day. On the evening of the second day my swollen upper left eyelid began to subside. On the third day, the swelling was very little.
Yesterday, dad washed most of our pillow cases and blankets. It took him three hours to wash my pillow cases and blankets. I love my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment