Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Plastic Balls


Dad bought me small plastic balls weeks ago. It was colored red and yellow and blue. He was showing it to me then started to roll it over his palm. I was curious. I tried to reach for it and he let me tough the ball. I tried to hold but it was slipping of my hand so Mommy got my hand, opened my palms then placed the ball. I was able to feel and touch the ball. Then dropped it again. Dad picked it up then played with the ball and placed it in my hand. I dropped it again. I did this so many times but they just kept putting the ball to my hand. I had fun looking at dad picking up the ball every time I drop it.  Now I love playing with the small plastic balls. I love throwing them around and look at mom or dad to pick them up.I think the plastic balls are cheap, but its okay. What matters is that mom and dad play the balls with me. Sometimes dad throws it up somewhere that I can't see. Dad forgot that I'm a baby, I cannot flexibly move my neck upwards to see the ball. Mom had to remind dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment